Latest Headlines

Integrity & Awareness by Paul Burnstein

Monday, March 26, 2007

Connecting to Other Bloggers

While working on my own blog, I have come across others who are also trying to build up their own readership base and help other bloggers in the process. When I can, I am happy to help. Ja Kel Daily Dot Com eventually wants to make money and is offering to link to your blog if you review his blog.

I checked out his site and definitely enjoyed the read. On his site he not only discusses tips for building a better blog, but he also mixes in personal experiences and pictures. He even has a fun post on Kissing Seduction!

All in all, Ja Kel Daily Dot Com is a informative, fun read that illustrates how a blogger can integrate his own life seamlessly into his blog.

More from me soon. ~Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the review and the favor has been returned on batch 5