Latest Headlines

Integrity & Awareness by Paul Burnstein

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Certainty of Change

Looking out the window, I can see that autumn is truly here. Trees have leaves of many colors or no leaves at all. It is a beautiful time of year. It is important to recognize that with change comes, well, change. While we can struggle against it as much as we would like, change is inevitable.

The awareness for today is to pay attention to the one thing we know for certain in this world: things will change; impermanence is real.
~Paul

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I know I haven't posted comments in a while, but going back through and re-reading some of your old blogs today has been really helpful.

I really appreciate you! You help me remember things that I need brought to my awareness.

Thank you!