Latest Headlines

Integrity & Awareness by Paul Burnstein

Monday, January 29, 2007

Recycle

Here is my rant for the day.

My office has shared space for trash and recycling. I took down some recycling and broke down all of my boxes. I also had some trash and took that down as well. As I was putting the trash into the dumpster, I saw that there at least ten boxes that in there that were not even broken down.

How unconscious must one be to not even care that there are separate boxes for recycling? This person could have at least simply put the boxes in the recycling...even if they didn't break them down.

To me this is so simple. Our natural resources will not last forever (period). Why not help where we can?

For those of you who don't recycle...try to make some effort. I know not everyone will have a compost heap, but at least separate paper recycling from your trash. Or, go on living life like you are the only one who matters and give no thought to anyone or anything else in this world.

No comments: