Latest Headlines

Integrity & Awareness by Paul Burnstein

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Confidence

I know that I am my own harshest critic. I also know that I have a lot to offer the world. We need to believe in ourselves in order to reach our peak potential. If we doubt ourselves, others see that as well.

Some people are born naturally confident and have no doubt that they can accomplish whatever they so desire. I have good days and bad days. Some mornings I am ready to take on the world, while other mornings I am filled with doubt. That doubt does not exist; I create it. By letting go of the doubt and believing in myself, I have been able to accomplish larger feats than expected. I do my best to remember to believe in myself and not create my own limitations.

If you have not already seen it, I recommend renting or buying the movie, The Secret. It is all about the law of attraction and how we bring upon ourselves that which we desire; positive or negative.

I invite comments from you to share on your own experiences with confidence and doubt. Have a great day!

No comments: