Latest Headlines

Integrity & Awareness by Paul Burnstein

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Enjoying the Weekend

One of my first employer's explained to me that it is important to "work to live" and not the other way around. I have always tried to remember that and to take time off for me, my family or friends, as needed.

Every morning I get up and check e-mail and deal with any work that I know needs handling. On the weekends, however, I try to leave it at that and only deal with items that cannot wait until Monday.

Today is Superbowl Sunday and you know what that means? Yes, it is that big day with all of the great commercials...and that game!

I hope you are enjoying yourself today and taking time to simply enjoy life. We don't always need to be accomplishing something...we can just be. Remember that we are human beings, not human doings.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: