Latest Headlines

Integrity & Awareness by Paul Burnstein

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Make Money Online

Today's blog is a bit different as I am following a promotion to get myself linked with a top blogger. John Chow is one of "those bloggers" you hear about who actually makes a living by blogging. John Chow dot Com is a blog that helps you make money online. He is offering to link to your blog if you review his blog. That being said, I am reviewing his blog.

John Chow dot Com is a blog about, well, blogging. He provides tips, tricks and resources to help others improve their blogs and in doing so has a readership of 3870 registered users; this does not include those who simply go to his site to read it. His ranking at Technorati, a blog ranking and tracking service, is 101 (my blog happens to be around 1.3 million! In all fairness to my blog's feelings, there are 72.1 million blogs being tracked by Technorati.) and as of today he has 62,953 links from 3,897 blogs!

While some of his posts may be a bit too long, he provides useful, practical information including direct links and step-by-step guides to help those of us who are learning about blogging as we go. There are a lot of advertisements on his site, but they do not distract from the content and, in my opinion, make it appear more professional. It is worth checking out. I will post a new blog with original material soon, but please check out John Chow dot Com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I assume the link in John Chow's Blog is working fine, right? good work.

Anonymous said...

Looked for your email but did not see it so decided to ask via comment: I saw your review on John Chow's site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review. Please visit my site for for review exchange rules, let me know if you are interested in a review exchange.