Latest Headlines

Integrity & Awareness by Paul Burnstein

Friday, May 25, 2007

I Love Long Weekends!

I am heading up to Winter Park, Colorado for the weekend with some friends of mine who own a house out there. It should be a lot of fun. I love long weekends! It is great to have a Monday off.

With that all being said, my friend mentioned that they have wireless access. I immediately responded that would be great since I cannot live without my laptop. It is true, I can't. As many of you know, when you own your own business, it is hard to completely step away from it. I know that I need to check my e-mail at least once a day and if something comes through that is time sensitive, I will have to deal with it. I am okay with this and will gladly accept it since working for myself also allows me to get out of town early on a Friday.

The awareness for today is to simply enjoy your time this Memorial Day weekend. If you have to work a bit, then work a bit, but when you can, take time for yourself; this can include time for your family, friends, etc., but focus on yourself.

I also have to send a very happy birthday wish to my father, Big Pete, who's birthday is on Sunday. Happy Birthday Dad!
~Paul

No comments: