Latest Headlines

Integrity & Awareness by Paul Burnstein

Friday, February 16, 2007

Waiting on Technology

I check e-mail first thing in the morning, every morning. I can admit that I am a bit obsessive that way, but I also do a lot of work via e-mail and need to see if there is anything that needs immediate attention.

This morning I had no new e-mail. Hmm? My personal account did, but not my business account. This is unheard of. I know it is a server problem and at any moment I am going to get flooded with all of the e-mails waiting to be delivered to me. That is a bit nerve racking; I just have to wait for them to come in.

The awareness for today is that sometimes we simply have to wait on technology to catch up to us. I have an opportunity to work on some other projects while I wait for e-mail. Hopefully all of the e-mail won't come in right at 5 pm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at the awareness shared today and have to wonder if technology could possibly catch up to the outrageous machine that is the human being. When did your email come in?