Latest Headlines

Integrity & Awareness by Paul Burnstein

Friday, June 8, 2007

Traveling for Business

I just returned from a short business trip to LA. What I have learned is that I really enjoy traveling for business, but it takes a lot out of me. There is always the "catch up" upon my return (even though I use my laptop to keep up with e-mails!). I just need a bit more practice at it.

The plan is to be completely virtual and able to do my work from anywhere. That is a bit different though as the trips can be planned for fun and I can work while on them rather than a business trip where my time is eaten up pretty quickly.

I am going to do my best to enjoy the weekend and relax a bit. The awareness for today is to take stock of your week, reflect back on it and enjoy your weekend.
~Paul

No comments: